Concentriq® Dx is the digital pathology software platform used by leading reference laboratories, hospitals and health systems to advance the standard of care from the limitations of glass to the fully digital diagnostic future of pathology. Concentriq Dx brings together an effortless user experience with the functionality and diagnostic data needed to power modern pathology at scale.
PATHGROUP CHOOSES PROSCIA TO DELIVER NEXT GENERATION OF CANCER DIAGNOSIS
Concentriq Dx is CE-marked under IVDR and is available for primary diagnosis in the US during the COVID-19 enforcement policy for remote pathology devices.
A deeply engaging experience for pathologists
Concentriq Dx is built with the pathologist in mind, and grounded in proven design principles. To accelerate adoption of digital pathology, we’ve delivered an inviting experience for pathologists that becomes the highlight of their daily routine. Our product features:
- A viewer as intuitive as the microscope. Fast and smooth image review, focus mode and 3D SpaceMouse support.
- An effortless user interface with features and data exactly where you’d expect them. Easily navigate the platform with minimal clicks and stay immersed in important case work.
- The ability to work from anywhere, with anyone, through a browser-based platform. Work remotely without missing a beat, and pick up wherever you leave off with case persistence.
“Achieving full digitization requires a platform that provides end-to-end functionality, an effortless user experience and scalability. Concentriq Dx is the only platform I’ve seen that successfully delivers on all three of these pillars.”
Dr. Alexi Baidoshvili, Clinical Pathologist at LabPON
Comprehensive primary diagnostic workflows for high-throughput laboratories
Modern pathology requires more than a stellar user experience. Concentriq Dx was designed to help pathologists improve productivity, and for labs to accelerate their shift toward full digitization. Our AI-ready platform is ready to help deliver higher-quality diagnostic services.
- All the viewing tools you need, including annotations, cell counter, grid views, viewing trail map, image filters, multi-view and more.
- Efficiently organize your day with a worklist, case tags, sorting and dynamic, multi-facet search and filter functionality.
- Complete data access throughout your workflow with configurable fields supporting a wide range of clinical information, robust interoperability with LIS systems and image viewing applications, and an intuitive slide tray and case information page.
Seamless collaboration with peers across global networks
Pathology is innately collaborative and we’ve made it easier than ever to simplify and streamline working with peers — regardless of time or location.
- Collaboration built into routine workflows. Single click on any WSI straight from the viewer for a live session with colleagues.
- View and follow in real time. Collaboration Mode allows for an unlimited number of users. Engage with other users as they review cases and annotate images in real time, or follow a leader during case review with persistent chat to record important conversations.
- Simplified tumor boards and peer reviews. Case tagging, advanced search and filtering makes it fast and easy to identify and pull together cases for group review, education and research.
Scalability and flexibility to meet evolving needs
Concentriq Dx was designed to be the first and only digital pathology software platform your lab will need. With no vendor lock-in, short adoption timelines, and fast buy-in from IT full digitization is well within reach. We’re proud to offer diagnostic labs:
- Enterprise-grade administration to put control in your hands with fully configurable roles and permissions, site management, customizable case tags and diagnostic fields.
- Best-of-breed interoperability in an AI-ready platform. Concentriq is scanner-agnostic, with an open API, bi-directional LIS and Image Analysis integration.
- Robust security and compliance HIPAA compliant. Encryption supported for data at rest and TLS for the encryption of data in transit.
Leading diagnostic labs trust Proscia and Concentriq Dx
Concentriq Dx is used by forward-thinking laboratories committed to full digitization, to advance the standard of care delivered by the modern pathology lab.
Run a modern,
more productive lab.
more productive lab.
For labs ready to accelerate their shift to 100% digital diagnosis, go forward in confidence with Proscia. We provide solutions and professional services for every lab seeking to improve diagnostic quality, run more efficiently and be positioned for future growth.
Concentriq Dx: Resources
Concentriq Dx: Resources
Hear how our customer LabPON, the first laboratory in the world to achieve 100% digital pathology diagnosis, is scaling its routine practice with Concentriq®.
PathGroup Chooses Proscia To Deliver Next Generation Of Cancer Diagnosis For Millions of Patients
Agilent Announces Global Distribution Agreement with Proscia to Accelerate Data-Driven Precision Medicine
Ready to Learn More?
Proscia is ready to help labs who are committed to a digital and computational future with products, solutions, and services to go digital with confidence.