Concentriq® AP is a comprehensive workflow solution that enables laboratories to achieve 100% digitization and adopt industry-leading AI applications so that they can deliver faster, more precise results. Intuitive, innovative, and trusted, it’s the solution that pathologists love, laboratory directors champion, and IT teams happily deploy.
A deeply engaging experience for pathologists
Concentriq AP is built with the pathologist in mind, and grounded in proven design principles. To accelerate adoption of digital pathology, we’ve delivered an engaging and productive experience for pathologists that becomes the highlight of their daily routine. Our solution features:
- A viewer as intuitive as the microscope. Fast and smooth image review, focus mode and 3D SpaceMouse support.
- An effortless user interface with features and data exactly where you’d expect them. Easily navigate the software with minimal clicks and stay immersed in important case work.
- The ability to work from anywhere, with anyone, through browser-based software. Work remotely without missing a beat, and pick up wherever you leave off with case persistence.
“We are mission-driven and pride ourselves on quality and delivering more precise results. Proscia has established itself as a leading player in the space, and we are confident that working with the team will enable us to quickly realize the unprecedented potential of digital pathology.”
Kathleen Fondren, CEO of CellNetix
Seamless collaboration with peers across global networks
Pathology is innately collaborative and we’ve made it easier than ever to simplify and streamline working with peers — regardless of time or location.
- Collaboration built into routine workflows. Single click on any WSI straight from the viewer for a live session with colleagues.
- View and follow in real time. Engage with other users as they review cases and annotate images in real time, or follow a leader during case review and communicate with persistent chat to record important conversations.
- Simplified tumor boards and peer reviews. Case tagging, advanced search and filtering makes it fast and easy to identify and pull together cases for group review, education and research.
Scalability and flexibility to meet evolving needs
Concentriq AP was designed to be the first and only digital pathology workflow solution your lab will need. With no vendor lock-in, short adoption timelines, and fast buy-in from IT, full digitization is well within reach. We’re proud to offer diagnostic labs:
- Enterprise administration to put control in your hands with fully configurable roles and permissions, site management, customizable case tags and data fields.
- Best-of-breed interoperability in an AI-ready solution. Concentriq AP is scanner-agnostic, with an open API, bi-directional LIS and image analysis integration.
- Robust security Encryption supported for data at rest and TLS for the encryption of data in transit.
Proscia receives FDA 510(k) clearance for Concentriq® AP-Dx
Proscia’s Concentriq AP-Dx digital pathology solution has been cleared for the purpose of primary diagnosis. Designed to be used in clinical settings of all sizes, from individual reference laboratories to the largest hospital systems, Concentriq AP-Dx offers an intuitive experience for viewing, interpreting, managing, and sharing whole slide images and helps to drive confidence and efficiency gains.
Leading labs trust Proscia
Proscia’s software is used by forward-thinking laboratories committed to full digitization, and to advance the standard of excellence delivered by the modern pathology lab.
Run a modern,
more productive lab.
more productive lab.
For labs ready to accelerate their shift to 100% digital, go forward in confidence with Proscia. We provide solutions and professional services for every lab seeking to improve quality, run more efficiently and be positioned for future growth.
Ready to learn more?
Proscia is ready to help labs who are committed to a digital and computational future with products, solutions, and services to go digital with confidence.