Concentriq® Dx, CE-marked for in-vitro diagnostic use in Europe and available for remote use in clinical practice in the United States during the COVID-19 public health emergency, is an intelligent workflow application that accelerates case review by eliminating the time-consuming and error-prone manual tasks that cripple traditional pathology lab processes. Our software automates image-based workflows and delivers actionable insight into laboratory performance, driving higher quality and productivity across all your lab operations.
Speed up workflows with powerful automation tools
Free your pathologists from inefficient processes that slow overall operations and complicate how your lab handles cases. Configurable workflows, robust integrations, and dynamic automated triggers ensure your team applies its expertise where it matters most.
- Automated action-based triggers for case creation, assignment, and ordering
- Enhanced QA review with automated, targeted case selection and tracking
- Optimize storage costs and automate data archiving with case lifecycle management
Drive laboratory-level operational insight
Concentriq goes beyond slide-level data, helping laboratories use digital pathology to boost organization-wide performance. With powerful analytics and real-time productivity and quality tracking, the Concentriq Dx grants labs a level of actionable insight not possible within traditional glass-based workflows.
- Track laboratory metrics in real-time
- Trend analysis
- Automated metric dashboarding
Streamline collaboration& access to expertise
With Concentriq, your lab can drastically reduce the time and revenue lost to the logistics of shipping glass slides between labs. Our software gives any number of individuals the ability to securely access relevant cases for remote review and digital tumor boards.
- Real-time collaboration with virtual multi-head module
- Role-based permission and sharing
- Immediate access through browser-based login from anywhere in the world
What else does Concentriq enable?
- Diagnose using deep-zoom image viewer with full set of annotation and image adjustment tools
- Integrate metadata from LIS, histology tracking systems, and other data sources
- Automatically import, sync, and view scanned slides in virtually any image format
- Create well-defined workflows specific to your lab, including processes for special stain ordering, QA requests, etc.
- Auto-archive data for easy-access during audits & evaluations
- Balance and prioritize cases in your pathologists’ worklists
- Provide remote access to your lab’s most up-to-date worklists and cases
From uniquely challenging academic centers to high volume commercial and hospital operations, laboratories are driving quality and productivity with Concentriq today. Request a demo to see how Concentriq can enhance your workflows.
Webinar: Conclusive Evidence on the Value of Adopting Digital Pathology in Your Lab
Labs that have adopted digital pathology have seen from 13 to 21% efficiency and productivity gains. Join us as we share lessons learned and best practices on the meaningful adoption and scale up of digital and computational pathology during a webinar hosted by The Dark Report.