Concentriq® is a software platform designed for the future of pathology. Operating at the center of the modern digital laboratory, it enables AI-powered workflows unbounded by the limitations of how pathology has traditionally been practiced.
Deeply configurable with powerful functionality, Concentriq offers a modular, scalable solution for labs of every size.
Here’s what the Concentriq platform can accomplish for your lab:
Image Viewing &
Concentriq’s intuitive whole slide image viewer and robust data management framework lay the foundation for cutting-edge digital pathology in the computational era. Designed for enterprise scale and security, Concentriq enables a rich set of features including access, sharing, collaboration, and analysis — all on a single, unified platform.
- Brightfield and fluorescent image support, including DICOM
- Image annotation and manipulation tools, including region-of-interest snapshots and split-screen viewing
- Role-based permissions
- User configurable data structures for slides, cases, and collections
- Automated TMA de-array
- Tiered, on-demand and archival storage
Intuitive image viewer and robust data management can be learned with minimal training and scale to any size enterprise.
Concentriq goes beyond image management to seamlessly integrate with and unify your organization’s technology infrastructure. With built-in support for all major hardware and software, and a modular software structure, Concentriq connects your lab’s unique mix of applications and devices to create a seamless pathology ecosystem.
- Certified integrations with leading scanners, LIS, and image analysis solutions
- Open API for integration and deployment of wide-ranging third-party applications.
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS/LIMS)
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Histology tracking systems
- Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN)
- Image analysis
- Single Sign On (SSO), pager and alert systems, Dropbox, Box, and email software
- Automated, hardware-agnostic scanner synchronization
Reduce image storage costs by up to 65% with intelligent image lifecycle management.
Concentriq’s lab-defined workflows standardize and automate image-based processes to drive efficiency and quality across the lab. From automated worklist and case lifecycle management to consultations and tumor boards, Concentriq is a single, unified platform that streamlines day-to-day pathology work.
- Configurable, rule-based workflows
- Automated user-defined triggers and notification
- Role-specific functional access, dashboards, worklists, and performance tracking
- Quick access to saved cases for tumor boards, archives, teaching, and other uses
- Audit trail and case history
Standardize workflows and automate image-based processes to drive efficiency and quality across the lab.
Access, Sharing &
Concentriq was built for labs working in today’s digitally connected world, allowing pathologists to share research, perform remote consults, and conference in real-time from any location. Backed by enterprise-grade security and compliance features, our award-winning software makes it easy to power meaningful collaborations with digital pathology.
- Live collaboration with unlimited number of users
- Role-based permissions and sharing
- Globally-accessible through any web browser
- Secure remote review portal
- Public conferencing and hosting
Host 100+ individuals via digital multi-head, or grant access for unlimited users to simultaneous repository and dataset viewing.
Gain critical insights into the efficiency of your lab’s operations — and quality of its output — with detailed reports on lab and pathologist performance. Concentriq’s manager dashboard includes data and reporting tools that drive actionable insight into your lab’s pathology productivity and quality.
- Case, pathologist, and laboratory-level KPI/metrics tracking
- Productivity, quality, and usage analytics dashboards
- Storage management analytics
- Real-time and historical trends analysis
- Role-specific metrics quick-views
- Exportable performance reporting
Reach up to 80% more cost-effective data storage with the analytics tools included with Concentriq.
From biomarker-specific quantification to AI-enabled workflows, Concentriq serves as a launchpad for the computational algorithms that help drive insight from tissue. Concentriq offers built-in AI and API support for the deployment of third party image analysis applications.
- API support for algorithm integration, including the deployment of third-party AI
- Specialty-specific AI modules to power clinical workflows
- Launch of third party image analysis applications and automatic import of results
Configure automated analysis pipelines for high-throughput analysis with any homebuilt and 3rd party algorithm
From clinical to research, Concentriq supports all of your pathology needs.
Accelerate your clinical pathology lab
Take life sciences research further
& education research
runs on Concentriq
ready for your lab
Demo Concentriq to learn how our platform can drive quality and efficiency for your lab — and how the Proscia team can support your organization’s digital evolution.