Proscia Launches AI-Powered Digital Pathology Solution for Dermatopathology

Proscia
By Author Proscia | June 19, 2019

Proscia’s DermAI uses deep learning to read and automatically classify hundreds of variants of skin diseases into pre-diagnostic categories to improve the confidence, quality, and speed of dermatopathology. This forward-thinking computational pathology approaches will increased lab efficiency and takes a stab at the 90-10 challenge. This challenge being that 90% of cases dermatopathologists view are straightforward, while the remaining 10% are more challenging, and thus require greater review time. Read more about Proscia’s DermAI solution here:

New to digital pathology? Learn how whole slide imaging is changing the industry here.

Our website uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.