Concentriq™ Life Sciences Edition puts your pathology data to work, acceleratng research, discovery, and clinical trials with a platform that realizes the promise of digitization — and the potential of your pathology data. With robust management tools for large volumes of whole slide image data, our intelligent software allows multi-site, multi-program organizations to analyze and collaborate on pathology data at an enterprise scale.
Unify and harness pathology data for your projects
Concentriq integrates data from multiple sources and sites, centralizing and simplifying pathology-related processes in a way not previously possible. Our platform connects hardware and software across your lab to create a unified hub for all your organization’s whole slide image data.
- Integration with LIS and CTMS
- Standardized field libraries and templates
- Cloud-based, on-premise, and hybrid deployment leverage existing infrastructure
Achieve greater speed and security
Moving slides and data between sites for clinical trials and studies is expensive and inefficient — and opens up multiple risk points for failure, loss, and delay. With Concentriq, even complex multi-site operations can securely and instantly share image and meta data.
- Automated metadata import to speed up program initiation
- Configurable department groups and repositories support varied trial and program structures
- Role-based permissions for enhanced auditing, security, and sharing
Automate your labs’ time consuming, error-prone tasks
Legacy digital pathology systems can introduce process complexity — increasing dependence on manual, error-prone tasks. Concentriq drives efficiency and quality with applications that automate and streamline digital processes to improve the feasibility and impact of wide-scale digital adoption.
- Scanner synchronization
- Automated mass data import
- Automated metadata uploading
- LIS/LIMS, CTMS, electronic notebooks, and case creation
- Rules-based triggers for assignment sharing and requests
Functionalize your pathology data
Create well-organized, searchable, and robust databases that make it easier to gain additional insights from whole slide images at scale. Concentriq can help your organization better leverage image analysis and computational algorithms to fuel discovery and breakthroughs.
- Single-click integration with third-party analysis solutions, including Indica and Visiopharm
- Open API to employ third-party or home-built image analytics
What else does Concentriq enable?
- Store, manage, and search whole slide images across teams and study sites
- View fluorescent and brightfield images from a single platform
- Automate slide scanner and image analysis synchronization
- Archive inactive programs and studies automatically to save on storage
- Customize data fields to match program/study needs
- Achieve multi-scanner support for your lab
- Mass-import and -export large data sets
Explore Concentriq today
Concentriq Life Sciences Edition was purpose-built to help large-scale organizations leverage more of their pathology data. Request a demo to see how Concentriq can add value to your workflows.
NeuroScience Associates is driving results with Concentriq
Researchers at NeuroScience Associates are using Concentriq to accelerate throughput times and strengthen client relationships. This is what effective digital pathology looks like.